Make these perfectly round circles in your embroidery hoop! You will learn to do a pre-cut applique with batting, backing and quilting all in the hoop with a sequence stitch to attach them together. You may add as many circles as you like, be careful, it's addictive! The embroidery file will provide with the class, if you have a digital cutter the file will be provided to precut the appliques.
Free Instruction. Can be emailed or picked up in store, please call if you would like your instructions emailed.
• Embroidery machine with 200mm x 200mm hoop (may use a 260mm x 200mm hoop or a 360mm x 200mm hoop)
• 2 ½ yards of background and backing fabric OR 42 pieces of 10” precut
• ¼ yard each of five coordinating fabrics OR 21 pieces of 10” precut
• Coordinating or contrasting thread for applique and for quilting
• Size 90 embroidery needle
• Crib size batting 60” x 46”
• 17” x 2 ¼ yards Fusible web
$ 40.00 Price includes instructor's fee, a place for you to sit and sew, Irons, ironing boards, and cutting station with self-healing mat.